Monday, April 12, 2010

My 1st V@lentine D@y,14/2/09~~^^




This is me second time receive a flower give by my lovely "bao bei" when valentine day~
Firstly, I want to say sorry to my bao bei becz i misunderstood his intention n angry him cz he suddenly cnt come to kampar ad~~but anyway i want to say thank you to him becz he actly wan to give me suprise for giving me a big flower which he hold from melaka to kampar, i'm so touch becz of this!!thanks again bao bei~^^

Besides, he also got take part to learn how to fold the flower...due to this two factors it makes me feel so touch n feel that i'm the most happiness prsn in this world..at that moment i thank god that finally i found my Mr. Right!!

Bao bei thank you once again!! i was very happy what u are done for me!!

LoV3 YoU FoR3v3r~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment